LV

Farid-Khan

Power User
Utoljára online
Díjak
5af8543a18c502fe1364f9c7370a86bf.jpg
Get Inside Her: Dirty Dating Tips & Secrets From A Woman On How To Attract, Seduce And Get Any Female You Want - (567.25 KB) - - Marni Kinrys - - Velocity House - 9781624090059​

Get Inside Her: Dirty Dating Tips & Secrets From A Woman On How To Attract, Seduce And Get Any Female You Want

Chapter 1: Introduction

I waited back stage at the Renaissance Hotel ballroom, where the Pick Up Artist Summit was in full swing and I was the next scheduled speaker. If you are not familiar with the term Pick Up Artist, as many people are not, it means a man who is skilled at meeting, attracting, and seducing women.

Chapter 2: What The F Do Women Want

Do not be timid or tentative. A man who is self-assured & assertive will touch in a casual manner, without hesitancy or uncertainty. - Claire 32

Chapter 3: How to Approach & Meet Women

"I can tell when guys are checking me out. When I catch them, they look away when what they should do is smile at me" - Wing Girl Heather

Chapter 4: How to Talk to Women & Create Attraction

✅ Enhancement

Chapter 5: The Dating Playbook

✅ How to Get a Rave Review

Chapter 6: How to Avoid theFriend Zone

"Women can smell doubt and fear from a mile away. If you doubt yourself, we're going to sense that and doubt you do." - Jennifer 28

Chapter 7: How Women Want It! The How, What, When, Where And Why Behind Every Female Action

"I wish men knew that when I am silent and say nothing is wrong, what I really want/need is attention" - Nicki

Chapter 8: The Conclusion

When you wake up tomorrow, how will you feel about yourself? Will you replay a conversation over and over again you had with a woman who rejected you or will you feel amazing knowing that you put yourself out there and walked away with all of your limbs intact?

✅ Contents of Download:
⭐️ Get Inside Her - Dirty Dating Tips & Secrets From A Woman On How To Attract, Seduce And Get Any Female.epub (567.25 KB)

vAvBU3y.gif

⭐Get Inside Her - Dirty Dating Tips & Secrets From A Woman On How To Attract, Seduce And Get Any Female (567.25 KB) ✅ (567.25 KB)
NitroFlare Link(s) (Premium Link)
Code:

Linkeket csak regisztrált tagok láthatják!  Bejelentkezés :::  Regisztráció

RapidGator Link(s)
Code:

Linkeket csak regisztrált tagok láthatják!  Bejelentkezés :::  Regisztráció

Kedvezményes Data.hu prémium előfizetés itt! Tölts villámgyorsan, korlátok nélkül!