Whiskey in a Teacup What Growing Up in the South Taught Me About Life, Love, ...

Farid-Khan

Uploader
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor
oozmy35b3th7.jpg
Whiskey in a Teacup | Reese Witherspoon
2019 | Touchstone |​

Whiskey in a Teacup: What Growing Up in the South Taught Me About Life, Love, and Baking Biscuits by Reese Witherspoon

"Academy Award-winning actress Reese Witherspoon publishes her first book Whiskey in a Teacup: What Growing Up in the South Taught Me About Life, Love, and Baking Biscuits. She invites you into her world in a southern style. She infuses the style she grew up with into her parties and traditions. She loves all things with contemporary charm and flair. Her grandmother Dorothea has always said that Southern women have a combination of strength and beauty and that makes them "whiskey in a teacup." They may be delicate on the outside but inside they're strong. Witherspoon reflects the South in how she entertains, how she decorates her home and make holidays special for her kids. Now, she will share her grandmother's most delicious recipes and most loved traditions."

In this comprehensive discussion prompts guide into Whiskey in a Teacup: What Growing Up in the South Taught Me About Life, Love, and Baking Biscuits by Reese Witherspoon, you'll gain insight with this essential resource as a guide to aid your discussions. Be prepared with the following:
Discussion aids include a wealth of prompts and information
Overall plot synopsis and author biography
Save time preparing for group discussions or for self-study
Thought-provoking discussion questions for a deeper examination
Creative exercises to foster alternate "if this was you" discussions
And more!
Disclaimer: This is a companion guide based on the work Whiskey in a Teacup: What Growing Up in the South Taught Me About Life, Love, and Baking Biscuits by Reese Witherspoon and is not affiliated to the original work or author in any way. It does not contain any text of the original work. If you haven't purchased the original work, we encourage you to do so first.

Contents of Download:
Whiskey in a Teacup by Reese Witherspoon.epub (109.56 MB)

NitroFlare Link(s) (This link is only available for premium members)
Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

RapidGator Link(s)
Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Top Alul