LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor
f5b2647bf87cb749cb260da7f0503441.webp

Free Download I.F. Stone, "Underground to Palestine"
English | 2017 | ISBN: 0091380804 | ASIN: B07ZYZYKWC | EPUB | pages: 260 | 1.2 mb
Few people today are aware that we owe to I.F. Stone one of the most gripping testaments of our an eyewitness story of the modern Exodus. Underground to Palestine was written in the spring of 1946 when Stone was the first newspaperman to accompany survivors of the Holocaust on their epic clandestine journey from Eastern Europe, through the British blockade, to the biblical homeland. Today, Underground to Palestine will be readily recognized as a tour de force of journalism and a historic document of enduring power, whose hallmark is a humanity and sensitivity to the plight and aspirations of the homeless. In the epilogue, written in conjunction with the reissue of Underground to Palestine, he returns to this theme, this time relating the plight of the Palestinians to the future of Israel. His "Confessions of a Jewish Dissident" and an essay on "The Ohter Zionism" provide new perspectives on the urgent search for peace in the Middle East.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Alul