Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor

f662b3d7bf78008054959aee202e440c.jpg

epub | 590.56 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B0BXBK6F7D | Author: Cassi Hart | Year: 2023

Description:
After a traumatizing high school experience, I was looking to get a fresh start in college. So far, it's been nice. I have a few friends, and I have a tutoring job that makes me feel confident. Everything was comfortable until Landon got assigned to me for chemistry tutoring. He's the center of attention everywhere he goes, and while I can tell he hates it, it stresses me out to no end. Even more stressful is the way he makes me feel: like I'm worth paying attention to. Am I going to be able to protect my heart from this popular playboy?

Until now, everything in my college career has gone smoothly. I have plenty of friends and I'm turning heads as the football team's star quarterback, but for some reason, I can't wrap my head around chemistry. Now my grade is tanking, and I need to pass this class to graduate. After a string of useless tutors too busy ogling me to help me learn, I get assigned to Katherine. Not only is she beautiful, but she's way better at teaching me than the others. I find myself drawn to her in a way I've never been drawn to anyone else. When everyone's fighting for my attention, all I want to do is pay attention to her. How can I show her that I'm not the kind of guy other people think I am?

Category:90-Minute Romance Short Reads, Sports Romance, Contemporary Romance Fiction

82292ccf29364dd9131c066a6b966a81.png

Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Top Alul