Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor
680122f1699b438dca1a0f965e307fbc.webp

Free Download Scott Sells, "Treating the Traumatized Child: A Step-by-Step Family Systems Approach"
English | ISBN: 0826171877 | 2017 | 392 pages | EPUB | 5 MB
"This book builds upon my early work and the work and others by offering a comprehensive guide to practitioners interested in facing and helping to heal trauma and manage the drama systemically with a special focus on children and adolescents. The FST Model is a contribution to the fields of trauma, family sciences, and human development practice." -Charles R. Figley, PhD; Kurzweg Chair in Disaster Mental Health at Tulane University in New Orleans

This is the first book that addresses trauma treatment for child and adolescents using a Family Systems Trauma (FST) model which goes beyond individual therapy to include the child and their entire family.
Co-written by a renowned family therapist who created the Parenting with Love and Limits® model, it delivers a research-based , step-by-step approach that incorporates the child's immediate family along with their extended family to treat the traumatized child or adolescent.
Read more

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Alul