Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor

6eee801e23b2118d70f206977660ef74.jpg

epub | 524.52 KB | English | Isbn:N/A | Author: Koko Heart | Year: 2023

Description:
Juliet Cooper
The youngest Cooper Sister. The baby of the family. The princess. Thanks to Connor Shay, and his stupid sexy mouth, I've been stuck with that nickname since the day my sister's best friend and I met. Fine, he thinks I'm spoiled, selfish, sheltered and immature. But after three years abroad, hating Connor and everything he's done to me, I'm back to prove him- and everyone else-just how wrong he is. But now I'm surrounded by people who think the sun shines out of Connor's backside, and the more time I spend with him the more I'm inclined to agree. My heart once believed Connor would be my happily ever after and it's still paying the price for it. So why does one look into his ocean eyes have me forgetting all about the past and my fragile heart?

Connor Shay
I fell in love with The Coopers the minute I saw them. I wished they were my family. And by a stroke of luck they felt the same way back. All except Princess. Juliet hated me from the day she saw me and I loved to see her react, finding more and more ways to rile her up just to have a way to be near her. The truth? I loved her the most. And not in the same way I loved her sisters. Princess was mine. But I wasn't good enough for her. She needed-deserved-perfect, and I was as far from that as you could get. When wanting turned to more, and words I never should have uttered were heard, I lost her for three years. But now she's back and I won't lose her again. But will words be enough to change the past? Or is my past too much to overcome and my Princess truly out of reach? Or is love enough to make me her Prince Romeo again?

82292ccf29364dd9131c066a6b966a81.png

Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Code:

Code:

Top Alul