The Science of Gardening Discover How Your Garden Really Grows by Stuart Farrimond

0dayddl

Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor

34cb6ae7a81589fb26b9569a94474d4d.jpg

epub | 55.69 MB | English | Isbn:‎ B0BF43J931 | Author: Stuart Farrimond | Year: 2022

Description:
The only book to explain the science behind gardening practice in a simple and visually accessible way
Exploding myths and providing authoritative take-home advice, this book provides a shortcut to decades of gardening experience by explaining the science behind how a garden grows.
Why does my cherry tree blossom but never fruit? What's the most effective slug deterrent? Could I breed my own unique variety of flower? Do plants communicate? Does it really matter how I prune? Why is my compost heap so slimy? The world of gardening can be a mystifying place, with so many instructions to follow and often little explanation as to why. Dr. Stuart Farromond casts his scientific eye over a typical year in the garden to answer all the horticultural questions you've ever wanted the answer to.
From hands-on, practical advice, to an exploration of the mental health benefits of gardening, while also covering topics such as the positive impact gardening can have on...

Category:Botany, Gardening & Horticulture Reference, Plants

82292ccf29364dd9131c066a6b966a81.png

Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Code:

Code:

Top Alul