The Rocky Horror Cookbook 50 Savory, Sweet, and Seductive Recipes from the Cult Musical [Officially Licensed]

book24h

Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor
9fc680adebfb1ddbb993ff84d1037850.webp

Free Download The Rocky Horror Cookbook: 50 Savory, Sweet, and Seductive Recipes from the Cult Musical [Officially Licensed] by Kim Laidlaw
English | September 3rd, 2024 | ISBN: 0762487321 | 136 pages | True EPUB | 109.78 MB
From the depths of Dr. Frank-N-Furter's laboratory comes 50 culinary concoctions to titillate the taste buds of Rocky Horror fans, in this lip-smacking officially licensed cookbook based on the cult classic stage musical.

Never worry about the likes of Brad and Janet crashing your party; there will be plenty of food for everyone with this delightful and delectable cookbook beamed directly from the galaxy Transylvania to your kitchen. Give your guests a little tease with appetizers like Magenta Mash(ed) Potato Cakes and Thrill Me Chill Me Spicy Gazpacho. The main courses-which can be served in either the dining room or bedroom-offer scintillating options like Rocky's Mussels, Riff Raff Ramen, andSlow-Cooked Thigh Ragu that will have you shivering in antici...
...pation. Wash it all down with aMake You a Man-hattanbefore biting intoMidnight Double Chocolate Feature Browniesfor dessert.With a foreword by Rocky Horror creator Richard O'Brien, The Rocky Horror Cookbook will have long-time fans and newly discovered creatures of the night singing in unison, "Don't dream it. Eat it."

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Alul