Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor

ff9e2b22ce3e13f11c2e41570dc0a39c.jpg

epub | 604.47 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B0BZF9DD7V | Author: Meg Bradley | Year: 2023

Description:
What's the only logical thing to do when you find out your wife is pregnant with another guy's baby?

You buy a house-sight unseen-in a town you've never set foot in, just so you can tear the whole thing down to the studs. Seclusion and sledgehammering are my kind of post-divorce therapy.

Problem is, the feisty next-door neighbor is some best-selling romance author with a bad case of writer's block. When she asks me to be a critique partner for her latest novel, I know I shouldn't agree to it. She needs a muse and I have ways to inspire her I don't want anyone else reading.

But I need her help, too. Demolition I can handle; it's the renovation part that isn't in my wheelhouse. Suddenly, she's got me rebuilding more than just my fixer upper-she's working on my trust. But after being with the same woman for the past decade and then getting hurt beyond repair, I don't know how to let anyone else in. Or if I even want to.

That's the flip side of heartbreak, right? You have a say in how your heart gets pieced back together.

I came to this town to break something. I won't let it be my stupid heart again.

The Flip Side of Heartbreak is an age-gap, neighbor romance with spicy scenes and heart melting moments that will have you laugh-crying one minute and fanning yourself the next. It's the first in a series of standalones including swoon-worthy heroes and guaranteed HEAs.

Category:Romantic Comedy, New Adult & College Romance, Romantic Comedy

82292ccf29364dd9131c066a6b966a81.png

Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Top Alul