Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor

edb4cbd5dd723a2c34a448c3086de7a0.jpg

epub | 401.21 KB | English | Isbn:9781803140230 | Author: Jenna Kernan | Year: 2022

Description:
Two ex-wives. Two missing girls. Will yours be next?

Pulling a batch of my husband's favourite golden oatmeal cookies from the oven, I smile to hear my daughter Phoebe playing in the treehouse outside. I was once so close to losing everything, but since I married handsome Jackson, I have a perfect life. Jackson might tell me what to wear, but he just likes to buy me nice things. He says I don't need a job, and why would I want one? I can spend all day taking care of Phoebe and running errands in the fancy car Jackson gave me-he knows everywhere I go, and I love how much he wants to keep me safe.

But my whole world shatters when I find out Jackson is a liar.

He never mentioned he was married before-twice.

I love him so much. But how can I trust him now? Desperate for answers, I search our pristine house top to bottom. I thought Jackson was caring: but is it a way to control me?

When I track down his ex-wives, I see fear in their eyes. Both these women had little girls just like me. And when they left Jackson, their daughters went missing.

Devastated I've put Phoebe in danger, I have no choice but to find the truth about those poor girls. To protect Phoebe, I must pretend to still be the perfect wife, even though fear floods through me at Jackson's touch.

But how far will I have to go? And what will happen to me and my sweet child if my husband finds out?

Category:Thriller, Fiction, Audiobook, Psychological Thriller, Suspense, Mystery Thriller

82292ccf29364dd9131c066a6b966a81.png

Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Code:

Code:

Top Alul