Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor

5ed98d63a762a24ec4d146e7a54915e5.jpg

epub | 546.54 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B0BZJYZ261 | Author: Piper Stone | Year: 2023

Description:
Violence shattered my world, but the man sent to protect me was determined to claim my innocence.

Maxwell Powers swept into my life with vengeance in mind. Powerful and ruthless, his intense blue eyes pierced mine, his controlling ways awakening a deep longing.

Guardian. Ruler. Savior. And my Godfather.

Twice my age, he was a man I didn't know, yet with the death of my father, the former merciless Don of the New York Cosa Nostra, I was given no choice. Even as I challenged him, my disobedience resulting in harsh discipline, the sting of his belt ignited the woman inside.

Brutal and demanding, devastatingly seductive, it was impossible to ignore our burning desires. Passion erupting, with every savage kiss, the taste of the forbidden dark and twisted, resisting became useless. But as a war ensued, other powerful regimes determined to take what belonged to my family, the former marine was forced to cross a dangerous line.

Now, he's not only the new Don of the city, he also managed to capture my heart.

Publisher's Note: The Don is a stand alone dark romance. It includes spankings and rough, intense sexual scenes. If such material offends you, please don't buy this book.

Category:Organized Crime Thrillers, Crime Thrillers, Billionaire Romance

82292ccf29364dd9131c066a6b966a81.png

Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Top Alul