Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor

a1a764f2c3028abb6bdfe19cf0fb16f0.jpg

epub | 1.38 MB | English | Isbn:‎ B0BZ9Q6PJL | Author: Jenn McMahon | Year: 2023

Description:
"McMahon's debut novel packs a heartwarming punch filled with all the spice, and DADDY being nice.and dirty. She knocked it out of Central Park. Five waffles with funfetti stars!" -USA TODAY bestselling author, Trilina Pucci

My new boss is a CEO Billionaire who hired me to be a nanny for his son.

This should have been easy for me considering my experience with children. Except the man I'm working for is Thomas Ford. A man I never thought I would see again, especially not 5 years later.

Now, I live in his penthouse in the city.

I refuse to cross the line because one, he's my boss and two, I don't do relationships anymore.

It's hard to deny this man when his touch lights my body on fire. I told myself I wouldn't risk losing my job by giving into temptation but all it takes is one night in his kitchen and I am done for.

But who am I kidding? I was a goner that first night .

** That First Night is a steamy, single dad romance that is sure to make you laugh out loud and blush at the same time. This book is intended for mature readers only. This is a stand-alone and can be read on it's own.

Category:Billionaire Romance, Romantic Comedy, Romantic Comedy

82292ccf29364dd9131c066a6b966a81.png

Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Top Alul