Systems, Software and Services Process Improvement 31st European Conference, EuroSPI 2024, Munich, Germany, September 4

book24h

Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor
3d674cfdfb6711de6bafd461937cb12b.webp

Free Download Murat Yilmaz, "Systems, Software and Services Process Improvement: 31st European Conference, EuroSPI 2024, Munich, Germany, September 4"
English | ISBN: 3031711386 | 2024 | 474 pages | EPUB, PDF | 42 MB + 54 MB
The two-volume set CCIS 2179 + 2180 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 31st European Conference on Systems, Software and Services Process Improvement, EuroSPI 2024, held in Munich, Germany, during September 2024.

The 55 papers included in these proceedings were carefully reviewed and selected from 100 submissions. They were organized in topical sections as follows:
Part I: SPI and Emerging and Multidisciplinary Approaches to Software Engineering; SPI and Functional Safety and Cybersecurity; SPI and Standards and Safety and Security Norms;
Part II: Sustainability and Life Cycle Challenges; SPI and Recent Innovations; Digitalisation of Industry, Infrastructure and E-Mobility; SPI and Agile; SPI and Good/Bad SPI Practices in Improvement.
Read more

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Alul