Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor
a1b2a3da339a003f8b76061278b5ec1c.webp

Free Download Stop Screaming, I'm Scared Too: An Australian Soldier's Story by Rod Henderson
English | July 31, 2024 | ISBN: 1923144332 | 352 pages | EPUB | 9.50 Mb
'Stop screaming, I'm scared too!' is not what you'd expect to see on the back of a loadmaster's helmet in a Chinook helicopter flying over southern Afghanistan, but for Rod Henderson it sums up his 22 years of service as a soldier in the Australian Army.

During the busiest period in the Army's history, Rod was deployed to East Timor, Papua New Guinea, Pakistan and Afghanistan. In Australia, he was involved in counter terrorism operations and disaster recovery. From an infantry paratrooper, to Chinook loadmaster and Blackhawk door gunner, Rod reveals an enthralling and unique perspective of service.
Whether it is 'right place wrong time' or just unlucky, he found himself in a series of life threatening and traumatic events. Each one took a toll. Accepting the physical injuries and mental health challenges from his service, Rod found healing in the hallowed halls of the Australian War Memorial.
This is not the story of a general or a Special Forces hero. It is the extraordinary memoir of a regular Australian soldier. Like so many others who have served their country with honour and distinction, the little-known stories of ordinary soldiers deserve to be told.
In Stop Screaming, I'm Scared Too, Rod reveals the depth of his soldiering experiences with humour, humility, self-reflection and honesty.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Alul