Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor
afe5bb2795bffcbded8f5a739406addc.webp

Free Download Andreas Tank, "Spoonfuls Of Wisdom And Pie In The Sky"
English | ISBN: 1719425736 | 2018 | 231 pages | EPUB | 235 KB
Nothing is more difficult than to follow your own heart and become the person whose truth we carry within us. Who am I? And do I actually want to be like this? In our turbulent search for honest answers we need to ruthlessly dispense with restricted, in-the-box thinking and to break through the gruelling silence of keeping quiet. About that which is all too human as it turns out. The new openness lends wings to a zest for life and inspires the confidence to live our life in love and freedom."This breathtaking and mercilessly frank book gives you courage and inspires you to seek the key for your own locked doors - and to use it!" Anne Heintze, OpenMind AcademyIn this powerful, driven novel, the protagonist, Phillip Walter, describes the turmoil of his quest to live life as his true self, come what may and regardless of what others may expect of him. In doing so he achieves one of mankind's greatest and most topical dreams. Issues such as the search for truth about oneself, one's talents and sensitivities, love, sexuality and faith, but also about death, loneliness, fear and mourning, are explored with an at times almost shocking frankness. This profound and almost physically gripping work is like a culmination point, an unvarnished mirror image of present-day society and the human condition. Its remarkable authenticity inspires one to lead a more fearless and fulfilled life according to one's own definition.

Read more

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Alul