Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor
962bf14dd5d5791ceca19e22450cbbf3.webp

Free Download Christopher Wilkinson, "Sky Space: The Royal Tantra on the Great Perfection of the Bodhicitta"
English | 2020 | ASIN: B086P7G6L5, B086SZSVL8 | EPUB | pages: 345 | 0.2 mb
Sky Space is a Tantra of the Great Perfection, the Dzogchen or Atiyoga. It was translated into Tibetan in the Eighth Century of our era in India, and has been well cared for in Tibet for well over a thousand years. In it we are presented with the timeless teachings of Vajrasattva on the essence of our own minds. This scripture is a transmission called the Vajra Bridge (Dorje Zampa). In the division of Tantras that includes the Mind Section, the Space Section, and the Upadeśa Instruction Section, Sky Space is a Root Tantra of the Space Section. It is here translated into a modern language for the first time. This translation was completed during the time of the coronavirus epidemic, while under lockdown. It does say in Sky Space that its contents are intended for those who live during the last five hundred years of the teachings. It strikes me as significant that this translation is coming out now.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Alul