Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor
8ca4d49f7968d1fc5675bd19ba0c5ec0.webp

Free Download Resilient Routing in Communication Networks: A Systems Perspective by Jacek Rak
English | PDF EPUB (True) | 2024 | 357 Pages | ISBN : 3031646568 | 47.7 MB

This practically focused monograph addresses the latest issues of resilient routing in networked systems. It consists of three parts and offers an in-depth introduction to the resilience of networked systems (Part I), a detailed description of schemes of resilient routing (Part II), and examples of the application of resilience mechanisms in selected communication scenarios (Part III).
Topics and features: presents the essentials of network resilience; highlights the main causes of network node and link failures; elaborates on the costs and benefits of investing in resilience; discusses the taxonomy of challenges, faults, attributes, and disciplines of resilience; overviews the major metrics useful in evaluating resilience; provides a detailed classification of resilient routing schemes; analyzes the features of optimization models for selected problems of resilient routing; illustrates the properties of computationally efficient methods for determining the shortest sets of disjoint communication paths; shows the practical use of resilient routing mechanisms in selected communication scenarios with a particular focus on up-to-date concepts such as network virtualization or content-centric networking.
[/b]

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Alul