Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor
84c3d78890f26bbb6ef86922f6af59f1.webp

Free Download Donna Nagata PhD, "Qualitative Strategies for Ethnocultural Research "
English | ISBN: 1433811499 | 2012 | 278 pages | PDF | 3 MB
Culture has become one of the most important constructs in contemporary psychology, but behavioral and social scientists still rely on mostly quantitative methods in their research on ethnocultural communities. Part I of this edited volume explores an array of methodological issues in qualitative research, with particular attention to studies and interventions in marginalized ethnocultural communities. Part II addresses specific qualitative research applications.

This volume presents the state-of-the-art discourse on qualitative methods in psychology and community studies. Geared toward multiple audiences, Qualitative Strategies for Ethnocultural Research provides crucial background on the methodological concepts of qualitative approaches to appeal to undergraduate and graduate students. Yet it includes a wide range of detailed case examples on innovative qualitative approaches to attract researchers in the behavioral and social sciences.
Anyone involved in community-level ethnographic research or psychological intervention programs will benefit from this significant and timely work.
Read more

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Alul