Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor
69957158a17e940ab1205da4073f20f6.webp

Free Download Public goods, environmental externalities and fiscal competition By Jacques Drèze (auth.), Parkash Chander, Jacques Drèze, C. Knox Lovell, Jack Mintz (eds.)
2006 | 588 Pages | ISBN: 0387255338 | PDF | 4 MB
The twenty-two papers collected in this volume illustrate the itinerary of Henry Tulkens, an applied theorist, on the occasion of his retirement from teaching. The collection is structured in four parts:I. Decentralized resource allocation processes for public and private goodsII. Environment, public goods and externalitiesIII. Efficiency analysisIV. Fiscal competition and optimalityThe four pictures above evoke a key concept, method or model used in each of these four parts:> MDP-type processes to determine feasible paths to efficiency and coalitional stability.> CLIMNEG World Simulation model to explore alternative environmental scenarios for the planet.> Free Disposal Hull efficiency analysis to drop convexity and help deal with outliers.> Non Cooperative Fiscal Equilbria to characterize the outcomes of fiscal competition

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Alul