Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor
334ba70d9a47075882180871050d04e8.webp

Free Download Alan R Taylor, "Prelude to Israel: An Analysis of Zionist Diplomacy, 1897-1947"
English | 2017 | ISBN: 1258228874 | EPUB | pages: 154 | 2.9 mb
Prelude to Israel: An Analysis of Zionist Diplomacy, 1897-1947 is a comprehensive historical account of the Zionist movement's diplomatic efforts to establish a Jewish homeland in Palestine. The book examines the period from the First Zionist Congress in 1897 to the United Nations' partition plan in 1947, and analyzes the various political, social, and economic factors that shaped Zionist diplomacy during this time. The author, Alan R. Taylor, provides a detailed analysis of the key individuals, organizations, and events that influenced Zionist diplomacy, including Theodor Herzl, Chaim Weizmann, and the Balfour Declaration. The book also explores the challenges and obstacles faced by the Zionist movement, such as opposition from Arab leaders and the British Mandate, and the impact of World War I and II on the Zionist cause. Overall, Prelude to Israel is a valuable resource for anyone interested in the history of Zionism and the establishment of the State of Israel.This scarce antiquarian book is a facsimile reprint of the old original and may contain some imperfections such as library marks and notations. Because we believe this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment for protecting, preserving, and promoting the world's literature in affordable, high quality, modern editions, that are true to their original work.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Alul