Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor
75c78d8aa75ce206d39359092ffbeb26.webp

Free Download Cornelius Christopher, "ONEO: Enlightenment of Eternal Life, The Acceptance of I, and One With Yourself."
English | ASIN : B09SL16PF1 | 2022 | 429 pages | PDF | 2 MB
Cornelius Christopher courageously opens up his life to show how we urgently need to change the way we treat one another and, more importantly, ourselves.

ONEO is one of the most influential and inspiring spiritual awakening journeys you will ever read. From despair to enlightenment, every sentence rings with honesty and bravery; the details and description of Cornelius's Consciousness awakening with no previous spiritual insight or understanding are unbelievable; you are right there when this happens.
The story begins the moment Cornelius experiences what physicists call a quantum superposition, during which he is forced to watch his own funeral and the heart-wrenching scene of him dying in his wife's arms from his future suicide. From there, this incredible life-changing page turner of a roller coaster ride continues.
Through a perplexing series of unfolding events following his awakening, Cornelius discovers newfound abilities, including his continuous connection with Consciousness and a gift for healing physical and emotional trauma. While healing his wife, Cornelius is shown a vision to write his life story channeled by Consciousness to share incredible insights, knowledge and eye-opening truths about how reality and Consciousness are interconnected.
Read more

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Alul