LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor
0vmgWUGQ_o.png
English | 19 Aug. 2024 | ASIN: B0DDPLT333 | 202 pages| Epub | 4.3 MB​

No more Windows!: Now comes Linux! (Kleinert, Ralf-Peter)
Are you fed up with Windows secretly collecting your data, storing it in the cloud, and analyzing it somewhere in the world-without you even knowing? Do you feel cheated and finally want to regain control over your own data? Then this book is exactly what you need.In this comprehensive work, you'll not only learn about the current dangers and disadvantages associated with Windows, but also about the hidden risks that you may not yet be aware of. I shed light on how Microsoft jeopardizes your privacy, what sensitive information is being collected, and what consequences this can have for you and your data. You will understand why it's high time to make a paradigm shift and free yourself from Windows surveillance.But I won't leave you out in the cold. In addition to a detailed analysis of the risks, I offer you a clear and practical solution: Linux Mint. This book serves as your comprehensive guide for transitioning to a more privacy-friendly operating system. From installation to basic setup, you'll receive precise instructions to make the transition as smooth as possible.What you can expect in this book
Detailed analysis of Windows drawbacks: Understand the hidden risks and the true nature of data collection and processing by Windows. Learn what personal data ends up in the cloud and how you are unwittingly being monitored.
Practical guide to installing Linux Mint: I walk you through the installation process of Linux Mint step by step. Even if you've only ever installed Windows, you'll see that switching to Linux Mint is remarkably easy.

🌞 Contents of Download:
📌 No More Windows! Now Comes Linux! Nodrm.epub (Kleinert, Ralf-Peter) (4.32 MB)

vAvBU3y.gif

⭐No More Windows! Now Comes Linux! ✅ (4.32 MB)

NitroFlare Link(s) (Premium Link)
Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

RapidGator Link(s)
Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Top Alul