Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor

256758b055d1279f1ddd8a69dbf673e1.jpg

epub | 239.03 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B0BWDYXXKC | Author: Ophelia Jewels | Year: 2023

Description:
My new boss? Hot. Rich. Grumpy. Silent. And he "hates" dogs. Or so he says.
A self-proclaimed dog hater who's hired me to bring puppies to his office every week? Yeah, I don't get it either.
In the office, L Hunnd is Mr. Serious Business - no small talk, no smiles, and definitely no laughing at puns. A devastatingly sexy buttoned-up billionaire boss wrapped in a delicious three-piece suit.
But when we are alone... L scratches my dog, Spud's ear. He laughs at my jokes and surprises me with coffee. He pins me against the wall, whispering against my neck. What he wants to do to me, how he wants me to beg, how he could never deserve me. It feels like I should be his.
But I'm just a girl chasing her dreams in a rubber ducky print dress, and time is running out. If my dog rescue doesn't turn a profit soon my time in the city will be up. Will I get a new leash on life? Or will I have to turn tail on the man I'm growing to love?

Standalone Read! Packed with banter, a three-legged dog looking for his fur-ever home and moments to make you squee. Opposites attract in this steamy romantic comedy.
Note: No dogs, rubber ducks or anything else are harmed during this book... well, except for a dress.

Category:Women's Humorous Fiction, Romantic Comedy, Romantic Comedy

82292ccf29364dd9131c066a6b966a81.png

Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Code:

Code:

Top Alul