Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor
096ee54673fe89fd49ce526124ba0bf4.webp

Free Download Mindful with Me: Connecting with Your Child Through Daily Mindfulness by Sarah Dennehy
English | September 3rd, 2024 | ISBN: 1685556787 | 128 pages | True EPUB | 12.97 MB
55 mindfulness activities guide grown-ups and their little ones toward happiness, calm, and deeper focus.

"An action-oriented manual that makes mindfulness practice an easy addition to a daily routine; caregivers could easily read this book aloud to their children." -Library Journal
"Mindful with Me is a perfect road map for parents and children to share a mindfulness practice that celebrates life's small moments and opportunities to connect." -Georgia Bomgardner, PhD, Nationally Certified School Psychologist
In Mindful with Me, practicing mindfulness with your child can take just minutes a day, and will help you both feel calmer, happier, and more focused. From alligator breathing to volcano jumps, from a sensory walk to a bedtime wind-down, enjoy discovering new ways to move, breathe, relax, and create with your child.
With over 55 age-appropriate mindfulness activities, and easy-to-follow instructions, parents and children will begin to connect more deeply, feel less stressed and anxious, and more easily cope with big emotions.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Alul