Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor
01d7edf3e966afae846a8d4dc8bc1eb4.webp

Free Download Magnus Maximus and the Battle for Rome's Throne by Jeffery Bachand
English | June 19, 2023 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B0C8NZRB6P | 84 pages | EPUB | 0.20 Mb
Magnus Maximus and the Battle for Rome's Throne

In 383 AD, Magnus Maximus, a powerful general in the Roman army, rebelled against the Western Roman Emperor Gratian. Maximus quickly gained control of Gaul and Spain, and he was proclaimed emperor by his troops. Gratian was defeated and killed in battle, and Maximus became the sole ruler of the Western Roman Empire.
However, Maximus's reign was short-lived. In 388 AD, the Eastern Roman Emperor Theodosius I invaded the Western Roman Empire and defeated Maximus at the Battle of the Save River. Maximus was captured and executed, and Theodosius reunited the Roman Empire under his rule.
"Magnus Maximus and the Battle for Rome's Throne" is a fascinating account of one of the most turbulent periods in Roman history. The book tells the story of Maximus's rise to power, his brief reign as emperor, and his ultimate downfall. It is a story of ambition, betrayal, and revenge, and it is sure to captivate readers of all ages.
Order your copy today!

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Alul