Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor

241f9833a4896934da09206b22c5903f.jpg

epub | 184.52 KB | English | Isbn:N/A | Author: Piper Cook | Year: N/A

Description:
This bad boy from the wrong side of the tracks is about to steal her generous heart, but is her trust fund at risk also?
Jonas Knowles
Hard work and a hand up got me where I am today. I'm dedicated to paying my good fortune forward, but my focus gets knocked for a loop when Jenna Nichols crosses my path. She's beautiful, caring, and a breath of fresh air. Most of all, she brings joy to my stagnant heart.
We couldn't be more opposite, yet she fills my soul with the hope of a future I don't deserve.
I want her smile, her heart, her soul. But she's off-limits to a man like me.
Jenna Nichols
A winning lottery ticket changed the course of my life forever. My future's secure and I want for nothing. But material things can't make up for what I long for most.
True love.
When Jonas Knowles pops up on my radar, he's a blip I can't ignore. He's handsome, hardworking, and makes my heart lighter. I want to trust him with all my secrets, but I've been burned by greedy rogues in the past. I've learned my lesson, and I won't let my guard down again.
Can I trust Jonas with something bigger than my bank account? Can I trust him with my heart?
Warning: If you love cheering for the hard-working underdog, then you'll love Jonas. He's ready to put his heart on the line for the woman he loves, even if that means risking his future.
Home Wreckers Construction is full of cinnamon roll alphas, curvy women, and sticky sweet, steamy romance. Don your hardhats and prepare for a bedtime story that'll give you all the warm, small town, swoony romance feels. Guaranteed HEA with no cliffhangers.
Opposites attract, friends to lovers, small town, blue collar, forbidden romance

82292ccf29364dd9131c066a6b966a81.png

Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Code:

Code:

Top Alul