Uploader
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor
NhrGAx.ebeyw3780sze.jpg
Intermediate Python | 82 | Oswald Campesato | 2023 | Mercury Learning and Information |​

Python is an amazing language with a strong and friendly community of programmers. However, there is a lack of documentation on what to learn after getting the basics of Python down your throat. Through this book I aim to solve this problem. I would give you bits of information about some interesting topics which you can further explore.

The topics which are discussed in this book open up your mind towards some nice corners of Python language. This book is an outcome of my desire to have something like it when I was beginning to learn Python.

If you are a beginner, intermediate or even an advanced programmer there is something for you in this book.

Please note that this book is not a tutorial and does not teach you Python. The topics are not explained in depth, instead only the minimum required information is given.

I am sure you are as excited as I am so let's start!

The topics covered in this book include:

• *args and **kwargs
  • Debugging
  • Generators
  • Map & Filter
  • set Data Structure
  • Ternary Operators
  • Decorators
  • Global & Return
  • Mutation
  • slots Magic
  • Virtual Environment
  • Collections
  • Enumerate
  • Object introspection
  • Comprehensions
  • Exceptions
  • Lambdas
  • One Liners
  • For - Else
  • Open function
  • Targeting Python 2+3
  • Coroutines
  • Function caching
  • Context managers

This book provides you with relevant information about using intermediate Python 3.x for a variety of topics, such as comprehensions, iterators, generators, regular expressions, OOP, queues and stacks, and recursion. Each chapter contains an assortment of code samples that illustrate the topics covered in the chapter material. Companion files including code samples are available by writing to the publisher.

FEATURES

Covers intermediate Python concepts such as comprehensions, iterators, generators, regular expressions, custom classes, OOP, queues / stacks, recursion, and combinatorics
Features companion files with numerous Python code samples

Contents of Download:
Intermediate Python.epub (6.84 MB)

Uploadgig Link(s)
Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

RapidGator Link(s)
Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Top Alul