LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Pontok
Díjak
Kor
6X2zkx.t1v2w5u4euhr.jpg
If I Knew Then What I Know Now.. | 144 | Spickett, Gavin; | 2023 | The Crowood Press | 0719842921​

From park run to ultras, this book gives you the support and encouragement you need to start - and keep you - running injury-free
This thorough handbook gives detailed practical advice to all adult runners. It covers everything you need to embark on a running career, but goes further and explains training needs and regimes to established runners. Written in an accessible easy style, it answers all your questions - before you've thought of them - and encourages everyone to get fit and enjoy your running safely.

From park run to ultras, this book gives you the support and encouragement you need to start - and keep you - running injury-free This thorough handbook gives detailed practical advice to all adult runners. It covers everything you need to embark on a running career, but goes further and explains training needs and regimes to established runners. Written in an accessible easy style, it answers all your questions - before you've thought of them - and encourages everyone to get fit and enjoy your running safely.

Contents of Download:
If I Knew Then What I Know Now... A Runners Handbook.epub (12.84 MB)

NitroFlare Link(s) (Premium Link)
Code:

Linkeket csak regisztrált tagok láthatják!  Bejelentkezés :::  Regisztráció

RapidGator Link(s)
Code:

Linkeket csak regisztrált tagok láthatják!  Bejelentkezés :::  Regisztráció

Kedvezményes Data.hu prémium előfizetés itt! Tölts villámgyorsan, korlátok nélkül!
Top Alul