Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor
80f1a28efbaee83aa57d9087da1d0530.webp

Free Download I Respectfully Disagree: How to Have Difficult Conversations in a Divided World by Justin Jones-Fosu
English | April 16, 2024 | ISBN: 152300651X | 240 pages | MOBI | 6.79 Mb
Start building bridges instead of barriers! This essential guide offers a simple 5-part framework that will help you have honest and enlightening conversations despite deep and fundamental disagreements.

Divisions are on the rise around the world, and 2024 may well be a peak year. We're losing the ability to disagree without dehumanizing. There is a deep need for this practical and accessible guide to having challenging conversations in any situation, from the workplace to the classroom to the dinner table.
It's not about saying the right words at the right time but something vastly deeper. In this book, you'll discover the 5 pillars of respectfully disagreeing:
Challenge your perspectiveBe the studentCultivate your curiositySeek the grayAgree to respectBut this is not a weighty tome. Each chapter features a cartoon, and Justin Jones-Fosu tackles this serious subject with a playful and compassionate tone. For example, he writes "I have become more and more intentional in my desire to respectfully disagree with others (except those who think putting ketchup on eggs is wrong...there is no hope for respect there)."
With a wide range of examples and exercises throughout, this is a timely and reader-friendly handbook to disagreeing with someone's ideology while passionately pursuing their humanity.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Alul