High On Happiness An Illustrated Guide To Breaking The Cycle Of Overthinking And Negative Emotions

Farid-Khan

Uploader
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor
c113xdwhgzp1.png
English | 2022 | ASIN: B0B5R4X2RP | EPUB | pages: 122 | 3.1 mb​

High on Happiness: An Illustrated Guide to Breaking the Cycle of Overthinking and Negative Emotions (Dr. Vasudha Kapoor) (2022)
Publisher: vasudhakapoor
What if I told you that all the happiness that you try to seek externally is already present inside of you?
All of us at some point in our lives find ourselves overpowered by overthinking and negative emotions. This leads to a never-ending search for happiness in other people and material things. But what we don't realise is that with just a little introspection and awareness, we can efficiently stop this cycle and unleash true happiness from within.
My name is Vasudha and I have suffered from the dread of overthinking and negative emotions for two years, to the point that on some days all I could do was cry myself out. Those two years of my life pushed me to my lowest point, but they also helped me figure out all the ins and outs of overthinking and how to overcome this habit.
I want to share that knowledge with you now because I know for a fact it can free so many people from the dreads of overthinking and negative emotions.
In this illustrated short read about breaking the habit of overthinking, you will find
  • Exactly why and how overthinking affects your happiness
  • Questions that will help you identify your pain points and decrease negative thoughts
  • Practical steps to finding inner happiness
  • How to tune in to the true voice that connects you to your purpose
  • A thought journal to help you recognise and process your negative emotions
  • A vision board to manifest your dreams in a worry-free manner.
And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

? Contents of Download:
? High On Happiness An Illustrated Guide To Breaking The Cycl.epub (Dr. Vasudha Kapoor) (2022) (3.14 MB)

vAvBU3y.gif

⭐High On Happiness An Illustrated Guide To Breaking The Cycle Of Overthinking And Negative Emotions ✅ (3.14 MB)

NitroFlare Link(s) (Premium Link)
Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

RapidGator Link(s)
Code:

Uploadgig Link(s)
Code: