Fundamental and Applied Scientific Research in the Development of Agriculture in the Far East (AFE-2021) Agricultural I

book24h

Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor
361630be6069b6c2a8a41fa1aa947519.webp

Free Download Aleksei Muratov, "Fundamental and Applied Scientific Research in the Development of Agriculture in the Far East (AFE-2021): Agricultural I"
English | ISBN: 3030914011 | 2022 | 700 pages | PDF | 34 MB
This book contains new ideas on farming processes, describes new analytical methods that are applicable to a broad range of agricultural systems, and presents new technologies and solutions, which help agricultural systems to function in the modern conditions of digitalization and a changing climate. The results of scientific research presented within the framework of the conference "Fundamental and Applied Scientific Research in the Development of Agriculture in the Far East (AFE-2021)", which took place in Ussuriysk, Russia are covering the following topics: precision livestock farming, farm management platforms, yield monitoring and estimation, IoTs in farming, water management, smart agriculture machines. These new ideas outlined in the book are future-oriented and are expected to stimulate community debate on determining future directions for advancing agricultural research worldwide.

Read more

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Alul