Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor
56913b7b3f456a798ea69aa60007402f.webp

Free Download France (I): Paris and the National Stage (Jews in Old Postcards and Prints) by Lars Fischer
English | December 15, 2023 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B0CQG435RM | 450 pages | EPUB | 41 Mb
Following on from our first printed book, Jews in Old Postcards and Prints, which took readers on a whistlestop tour across Europe, the Yishuv and North Africa, this is the first of our more detailed country-specific volumes. The first of two volumes looking at France, it focusses specifically on the national stage (both political and cultural), covering a broad range of topics from synagogues, cantors and the Rothschilds to the theatre, the cabaret and horse racing. Apart from explaining what the images show, the comments also present more detailed backstories and reconstruct some of the relations-familial, social, professional-that shaped the lives of those portrayed and connected them to others who never made it onto a postcard or print. Written in an accessible style, the book is based on thorough in-depth research and it presents a wealth of material from the time in question.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Alul