Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor
9e4de44af96454acdc7c8c8e27b45fce.webp

Free Download Vincent van Gogh, "Ever Yours: The Essential Letters"
English | ISBN: 0300209479 | 2014 | 784 pages | AZW3 | 7 MB
"There is scarcely one letter by Van Gogh which I, who am certainly no expert, do not find fascinating." -W. H. Auden

In addition to his many remarkable paintings and drawings, Vincent van Gogh (1853-1890) left behind a fascinating and voluminous body of correspondence. This highly accessible book includes a broad selection of 265 letters, from a total of 820 in existence, that focus on Van Gogh's relentless quest to find his destiny, a search that led him to become an artist; the close bond with his brother Theo; his fraught relationship with his father; his innate yearning for recognition; and his great love of art and literature. The correspondence not only offers detailed insights into Van Gogh's complex inner life, but also re-creates the world in which he lived and the artistic avant-garde that was taking hold in Paris.
The letters are accompanied by a general introduction, historic family photographs, and reproductions of 87 actual pages of letters that contain sketches by Van Gogh. Selected from the critically acclaimed 6-volume set of letters published by the Van Gogh Museum in 2009,
Read more

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Alul