Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor
67cdbe3fb5b69784e9e6839ad10ecf86.webp

Free Download Martin W. Bowman - Douglas (Images of America)
Tempus | 1999 | ISBN: 0752416154 | English | 132 pages | PDF | 104.1 MB
For a general introduction to the Douglas Aircraft Corporation, this book serves its purpose. However, it is just that, an introduction. As with other titles in the Images of America series, this volume relies heavily on photographs and illustration. Therefore, anyone wanting a more in-depth history of the company or a particular aircraft will have to look further.

The book opens with an introduction to Donald Douglas, the founder of the company that bears his name. Chapter 1 covers military types through World War II, including aircraft designed by other companies but built at the Douglas factories, such as the Boeing B-17. Chapter 2 covers airliners and military transports from the DC-1 through the DC-9/C-9, including such limited-edition and one-off aircraft as the DC-1, DC-4E, and DC-5. Though several KLM aircraft are included, I was surprised that KLM's PH-AJU, second-place winner in the England-to-Australia race was not. Chapter 3 returns to the military, covering X-planes and Navy jets, and Chapter 4 covers McDonnell Douglas commercial and military aircraft, including the helicopters built by Hughes. Readers will be disappointed in the lack of coverage of McDonnell Douglas airliners; there is no mention of the MD-90, MD-95/Boeing 717-200 series or the final acquisition of that company by Boeing.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Alul