Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor

83fde38913c3c4831001af6ba5040c67.jpg

epub | 1.3 MB | English | Isbn:‎ B09KT3SD3P | Author: Jarica James, Jenée Robinson | Year: 2021

Description:
T wo charmingly arrogant angels, two gorgeous, deadly demons, and a devastatingly stunning Fallen. These five irresistible, ethereal warriors will stop at nothing to possess her.
Destined to be the key weapon in the supernatural war, the oracle must side with either the Light or the Dark.
But the world might not survive another round of this never-ending battle, because the new Oracle can't deny her growing desire for both.
What will happen if she refuses to choose?

Save money spent on individual purchases! Get both books from Demon's Lust paranormal reverse harem omance duet in this box set.

This irresistible Reverse Harem Fantasy boxed set includes:

Book 1: The Promised One

Light and dark want to suck me dry.

Weapon. Oracle. Sacrifice.

It's all I've heard about since I turned eighteen and smokin' hot demons and divine looking angels started showing up on my doorstep. They want my affection. and my powers.

And no matter which side I choose, I'll end up six feet under soon enough. But the world is ending and if I don't pick a side, chaos reigns.

All of my options suck, but all of my suitors make me yearn. How can I choose when I lose no matter what? And why should I have to?

Light. Dark. they've got nothing on an Earth girl with an attitude.

Book 2: The Chosen One

I am the most powerful Oracle. The world's only hope. But sacrifice ? That's not really my thing. So, I guess I'll have to change the rules.

As I find myself drawn further into the grasp of two charmingly arrogant angels, two gorgeous, deadly demons, and a devastatingly captivating Fallen, picking sides in their battle is becoming harder than ever.

What if I can't choose? What if I won't?

In order to stop the world from crumbling, I need my five ethereal companions fighting with me instead of over me. I have to find a way to convince them . magical or not...

Light or Dark - they've got nothing on five formidable warriors and a girl with an attitude.

If you love shifters, heart-pounding action, and electrifying chemistry, dive into this thrilling why-choose romance today.

Category:Fantasy & Futuristic Romance, Fantasy Romance, Paranormal & Urban Fantasy

82292ccf29364dd9131c066a6b966a81.png

Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Code:

Code:

Top Alul