Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor

a8d962f49f5ea2d89bbc7a9e798d8baa.jpg

epub | 1.27 MB | English | Isbn:‎ B0C2FHTJ4L | Author: Merry Marcellino | Year: 2023

Description:
Merry Marcellino invites you to delve into the world of magic and shifters with her debut novel, Demons and Shifters and Me. Oh My! , the first book in a paranormal romance trilogy featuring witches, shifters, and demons.

Moondrift isn't your ordinary town. With resident shifters, werewolves, and vampires, harboring a secret is easily snuffed out.

But when Aria flees to Moondrift with enigmas of her own, slain witches drained of magic pile up in her new safe haven. An entity seeks Aria's gifts. With no one to turn to but the local pack leader, Alpha Rafe Mendoza, and his diligent Omega wolves, she finds herself the target of a murderous scheme.

As the bond between Aria and Rafe strengthens, it triggers a question of her own-Does Rafe know my secret? One of darkness, of an ability traced back in blood? For Aria possesses an unholiness she's sworn never to share, a power so wicked only a murderer would crave.

Join Aria and Rafe as they fight for every witch ' s life and to keep their friends safe.

Category:Paranormal Demons & Devils Romance, Paranormal Witches & Wizards Romance, Werewolf & Shifter Romance

82292ccf29364dd9131c066a6b966a81.png

Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Top Alul