Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor

e8ed0c8378282b9efc9f361651f5926b.jpg

epub | 291.56 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B0B92S8T7N | Author: J-A Slade | Year: 2022

Description:
It's been ten years since my brothers and I got the worst phone call of our lives. Finding out our little sister had been taken in the Afghanistan desert was definitely not something we'd ever expected to hear. Going to Germany after she'd been rescued and finding her bruised and beaten was the worst thing imaginable.
Maybe that's why we were all the way we were. It certainly didn't help. We were alphas and we were driven to help the weakest around us.
We were all police officers until I felt I wasn't helping enough people with the red tape and bureaucracy. I left the police force to run an apartment complex for beaten and abused women who needed to escape domestic violence. That's where I met Jessie, and that's where I vowed to end her torment, find her step father and destroy him.
I didn't count on Denise.
Les was a good man, it was obvious he was a good man. He worked hard to help people and if I wasn't married I'd definitely go for Les. But, I was married. My husband was abusive, he accused me of cheating on him regularly, especially after I started working at the apartment complex run by the Demon Riders MC.
How did a trauma and abuse counselor end up being the one who was abused by her husband? Very easily it would seem. Even knowing all the signs, even knowing that it would just get worse, I was stuck.
That is, until I couldn't stay and my kids' safety was in jeopardy. Then I had to go, I had to save myself and my kids.
Thank God for men like Les Holt.

Category:Contemporary Romance Fiction, Contemporary Romance, Contemporary Romance

82292ccf29364dd9131c066a6b966a81.png

Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Top Alul