Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor

a1a4f51940667d5015bed06e2e85edb8.jpg

epub | 396.49 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B0BZZYY1GG | Author: Madison Rice | Year: 2023

Description:
Nothing spices up a day at the office quite like doing it with my hot-AF silverfox boss that I hate.

As a new lawyer shooting for partner in a prestigious firm, nothing can stop me from getting what I want, except for the annoyingly hot boss that I can't stand.

A divorce lawyer that has been divorced three times, Roarke Brentwood is an ex-hockey player, with a tall and muscular body, broad shoulders and rock-hard abs but arrogant, cold and demanding, everything I should hate in a man.

But when we are forced to work together on an impossible case that will determine my future in the firm, resisting his animal charms is harder said than done.

We end up giving to our temptation even though our reputation and job are at stake.

But as we cross the line between professional and pure forbidden pleasure, everything becomes complicated and soon I don't know what I want anymore:

His body or the man I can't resist.

He's damaged goods with a hot temper and serious trust issues.

I'm afraid I've been keeping a huge secret from him that could ruin our chance at love:

I'm his best friend's daughter.

Category:Billionaire Romance, Romantic Comedy, Romantic Comedy

82292ccf29364dd9131c066a6b966a81.png

Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Top Alul