Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor

444b87fd52c8e8576e70956b1b0fda6c.jpg

epub | 343.54 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B09JYMD7R1 | Author: Gia Bailey | Year: 2022

Description:
I've just met the woman from hell.
She broke my window, chained herself to my tree, insulted me at every turn, and turned my life upside down.
And I am never letting her go.

I live a quiet, reclusive life, with only my dangerous job as a source of thrills, but that all changes when I find Megan at the side of the road. Or, I should say, when she breaks my window and demands my help. She's a hellion, my little cookie, and yet, from first glance, I'm addicted. She's been through a lot, and I'm going to ease her worries. She needs someone to take care of her, and I am that man.

Dad Bods made a big impression in 2021 - and they're not going anywhere! This January, some of your favorite contemporary romance authors are bringing you a sexy selection of brawny, hot Dad Bods and the women who love their men with a little something extra to hold on to.

These men may be built for comfort but don't be fooled - they will stop at nothing to protect the women who've claimed their hearts.

Category:Contemporary Short Stories, Single Authors Short Stories, Short Stories & Anthologies

82292ccf29364dd9131c066a6b966a81.png

Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Top Alul