Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor
1d06ead9b0a4635d9ffb813f656649de.webp

Free Download Craft: Stories I Wrote for the Devil (Audiobook)
English | June 18, 2024 | ASIN: B0CWBLD57D | M4B@64 kbps | 5h 14m | 177 MB
Author: Ananda Lima | Narrator: Taylor Harvey
At a Halloween party in 1999, a writer slept with the devil. She sees him again and again throughout her life, and she writes him stories about beautiful and impossible things.
Craft: Stories I Wrote for the Devil is an intoxicating and unsettling linked collection that lures listeners into surreal pockets of the United States and Brazil, where they'll find bite-size Americans in vending machines and the ghosts of people who are not dead.

With a singular voice in the narrative-bending tradition of Kafka, Cortázar, and Bulgakov, Lima speaks to Brazilian-American immigrant experiences-of ambition, fear, heartbreak, and home-with equal parts warmth and agitation. Strange, intimate, haunted, and hungry, Craft: Stories I Wrote for the Devil is a powerful experience: once listened to, you're as much a part of the stories as they're a part of you.
The collection includes "Rapture," "Ghost Story," "Tropicália," "Antropógaga," "Idle Hands," "Rent," "Porcelain," "Heaven, Hell, and Purgatory," and "Hasselblad."

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Top Alul