Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor

5ebead2617cabcffdae068d1299154bb.jpg

epub | 1.46 MB | English | Isbn:‎ B0BVGXP5D8 | Author: Hannah Woods | Year: 2023

Description:
There are a billion reasons why I shouldn't fall for my hot Professor...

For months, I've successfully kept my crush a secret from Steven -- the assertive and excitedly intense Anthropology Educator.

But now that he's hired me as his personal assistant to catalogue important relics, I'm having trouble keeping my feelings under control.

I SHOULD just keep my head down and stay focused like a good little student.

I should NOT get up close and personal by inviting him over to my place to help with finding the missing artifact - even though uncontained magic is now wrecking havoc in the world.

Like . rummaging through bedside drawers together kind of personal.

I've got a lot on the line: my grades, my job, and my distracted little heart that just won't stop beating for him.

But I've never met a risk I didn't like to face head on. Here goes nothing! (Or, maybe, here goes everything...)

**Please note: This is NOT a retelling of Alice in Wonderland, but rather includes its own elements of madness that make up a crazy, fun, unique modern-day fantasy world that stands on its own. Coming Unhinged is the first of a standalone series of books that incorporate this "mad world," and is meant to take you out of this reality and plunge you headfirst into something much, much more seductive, dangerous, and thrilling.

Also be advised: This novella is an angsty, spicy, dark fantasy romance with flawed characters and contains material that may elicit a strong emotional response for sensitive readers.

Category:Dark Fantasy Horror, Dark Fantasy, Fantasy & Futuristic Romance

82292ccf29364dd9131c066a6b966a81.png

Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Code:

Code:

Top Alul