Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor
b25ba81ed5443260502b4d8b1a832e41.webp

Free Download Cocktails with My Cat: Tasty Tipples for Feline Fanatics by Natalie Bovis, Rae Ritchie
English | April 2, 2024 | ISBN: 0762484101 | 144 pages | MOBI | 51 Mb
Fascinating feline trivia meets easy-to-make drink recipes in this tasty tome dedicated to the fluffiest, sassiest, and most independent household pet-cats!-from bestselling author, award-winning mixologist, and passionate animal advocate, Natalie Bovis.

If there's one thing we know, it's that we can survive anything with a furry friend and a cocktail by our side. Enter Cocktails with My Cat, which combines our devotion to cats with celebratory drinks in this charming, pet-centric cocktail book from Natalie Bovis of The Liquid Muse. Inside you'll find everything you need to know to set up your home bar and craft 60+ scrumptious cocktails organized into cat-themed chapters, featuring rescue cats, famous furbabies, cocktails for pawlidays throughout the year, and more.
Featured recipes include:Downward CatSeven Seas and Six ToesBodega RebelKittea CaféCat Gods and GoddessesBengali SourBay BreezeCat-Man-Do MorningsLion's ManeBohemian CatsodyCatnip JulepAnd more!
Also included is a dose of feline history, gorgeous whimsical illustrations, and toast-worthy quotes about cats throughout. Cocktails with My Cat is the ideal companion for cat lovers and drink enthusiasts alike.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Alul