Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor
5c4fbc044c330ff0a651a450ae10bbf9.webp

Free Download Chocolate Cookie Recipes Delicious, Creative, And Unmissable For All Occasions
by Jideon F Marques

English | July 24, 2024 | ISBN: 9090009116 | 169 Pages | epub | 8,2 MB

INTRODUCTION If there's one thing we can all agree on, it's chocolate chip cookies. No matter your background or beliefs, no matter what's going on in the world, chocolate chip cookies are universally comforting. They are pure joy, a reminder of childhood, a way to bring family together. They mean time spent in the kitchen with my kids. They make a house smell like a home when my husband returns from work. They are what I take to my kids' teachers at school, the nurses at the hospital when my mom was receiving cancer treatment, and the new neighbors across the street who've just had a baby. Chocolate chip cookies are the simplest way to say "I'm sorry" and "I love you" and "I'm so happy you're in my life." They are a simple reminder that things don't need to be complicated. I am honored this book has become part of your home, and my hope is that the cookies from these pages bring joy to you and your family.
eBook Details:
Jideon F Marques
169 Pages
3 - 4 Hours to read
52k Total words
Release Date: July 24, 2024
ISBN-13: 6569090009111
ISBN-10: 9090009116
Language: English
Format: epub
✅File Size: 8,2 MB

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me