Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor

f84c3473fd6c088f45e0e6c3a94593d1.jpg

epub | 520.49 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B0C1J2QSL1 | Author: Alexia Chase | Year: 2023

Description:
Can the savior be saved?

Gabriella

When I was four, my mother left me with my father - a capo for the Kansas City Mafia. And his hate for her transferred to me. I'd escape, but he keeps me in line with an iron fist and a gilded cage - without the luxury of gold-painted bars.

And then a beast of a man comes to my rescue. Is he the big bad wolf or the answer to my prayers?

Hunter

I'm no one's hero. I proved that when I didn't protect my girlfriend or my sister when they needed me. And now, I live with the consequences.

Gabriella is everything I'd look for in a woman, but I'm not looking. I can't risk putting her life in my hands.

But what if the situation is already out of my control? Can I save her before it's too late?
This novel is a spicy, contemporary, romantic suspense story between a billionaire disguised as a mechanic and the much younger daughter of an abusive criminal. This book contains darker topics that might not be suitable for all readers.

Category:Billionaire Romance, New Adult & College Romance, Romantic Suspense

82292ccf29364dd9131c066a6b966a81.png

Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Top Alul