Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor
1bc6c6a6db4858de3e0bf349bd88e01f.webp

Free Download Jenna Tico, "Cancer Moon: How I Survived the Best Years of My Life"
English | ISBN: 1647427622 | 2024 | 240 pages | EPUB | 5 MB
For fans of You'll Grow Out of It, this comedic patchwork of flash-prose, essay, and poetry snapshots a millennial performance artist's journey from late bloomer to adult, inviting twenty-something women to embrace their self-worth, sexuality, and own-your-weird mentality.

Growing up in Santa Barbara, California, way too close to the Hollywood dream machine, Jenna Tico's self-worth wanes to invisibility when her identity becomes enmeshed with validation from celebrities and spiritual F-boys . . . until she claws her way back to empowerment. Here, Tico shares vulnerable personal essays, stories, and poetry-all grouped following the cycles of the moon-chronicling her journey from late bloomer to full grownup. Observing the world of twenty-something relationships from perspectives as diverse as a bachelorette houseboat, a music festival afterparty, and the airplane ride to a death bed, she validates the experiences of women who feel like they have been abandoned by the generation that came before them. Her self-reflective stories encourage healthy life choices for young women without telling them where, what, or how to live their lives-and always with a healthy dash of humor on the side.
Simultaneously hilarious and poignant (without the whiff of morality play),
Read more

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Alul