Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor
9d7af574380e7532d06119ef23886708.webp

Free Download Bones: Anorexia, Anxiety and My Path to Self-Love by Robyn Shumer, Natasha Stoynoff
English | August 13, 2024 | ISBN: 196162480X | 294 pages | EPUB | 9.15 Mb
Bones is the tragicomic, roller coaster story of Robyn Shumer's lifelong battle with-and triumph over-a crippling eating disorder. It's an honest, first-person account that takes the reader inside the emotional, mental, physical, and social world of an anorexic from childhood to adulthood, through four decades of a changing society whose message to girls and women remained stubbornly the same: "thinner is the winner."

With humor, Shumer paints a memoir of self-hatred, self-love, loss, anger, determination, and acceptance that is relatable to anyone who has suffered the ramifications of our food-and-body-obsessed culture.
Sprinkled with wisdom from experts, this personal diary will both engage and inform the reader. Shumer's goal is to help those who suffer from anorexia, and their loved ones, too. She hopes to show the world that mental illness doesn't define us, or prevent us from living successful, fulfilling lives. Bones is a living example of fearlessly sharing the stories that shape us.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Alul