Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor

a76a00cfd9c7fc8e99430c63bb4b03bf.jpg

epub | 771.41 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B0BSYF65XN | Author: Jessika Klide | Year: 2023

Description:
He's the beefcake from the bar. A billionaire book mogul. And the biggest dick of all time, literally and figuratively speaking!

Sebastian King, CEO of Precious Kitty Publishing, runs the sixth-largest publishing house, catering to females, not felines, with the biggest romance book market in the world.

He's blatantly bold. He's brutally blunt. And the most beautiful bachelor on the planet.

My job: I'm his personal assistant. The buffer between the Big Book Boss and his entire workforce. I herd his cats, so to speak.

His requirements: I live with him on billionaire row in Manhattan with floor-to-ceiling windows looking down on New York City's skyline.

His justification: My security is paramount to his, and I'm to be available around the clock, 24/7.

My goal: Do my job. Don't do him --again. Play the part, but protect my heart.

Yet the more I learn about him, the more I see he's trapped by his success.

We may be from different social circles, but we both put pants on one leg at a time. We laugh at the same things. And Precious Kitty loves us both.

This man buried by the burden of his business could just be my one true love.

And even though oil and vinegar don't mix, they do go together.
You have to shake the dressing bottle -vigorously .

Big Book Boss is a hot billionaire romance packed with plenty of laugh-out-loud and steamy (sometimes the same) scenes in this opposites-attract, grumpy sunshine standalone featuring a killer Karaoke performance, a #bestsexever one-night stand, and a screwed-up job description that lands Dixie Doodle in Boss Dick's office. Throw in a precious kitty and an ending you won't believe, and you have yourself a delightful romcom you'll have to share with your friends. (See what I did there.) *Insert killer wink ;)

Jessika Klide's books are recommended for fans of authors such as Meghan Quinn, Pippa Grant, Penelope Bloom, Lucy Score, Lauren Landish, Helena Hunting, Max Monroe, Liz Tomforde, Melanie Harlow, Nicole Snow, Ali Hazelwood, and Amy Daws.

Category:Contemporary Romance Fiction, Romantic Comedy, Romantic Comedy

82292ccf29364dd9131c066a6b966a81.png

Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Top Alul