Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor
59ef662d439a88df2cad39a1f6ab32ab.webp

Free Download Antiviral Innate Immunity
English | 2024 | ISBN: 1071641077 | 287 Pages | PDF (True) | 17 MB
This detailed volume explores a variety of techniques for studying antiviral innate immunity and the type I interferon (IFN-I) signaling pathway. Beginning with guidelines to identify novel proteins from the host or viruses that regulate the antiviral IFN-I signaling pathway, the book continues with common and cutting-edge approaches for identifying novel regulatory factors, posttranslational modifications, as well as click chemistry to detect protein modifications. Other chapters delve into topics such as cytosolic RNA and DNA sensors, magnetic beads, cryo-electron microscopy, zebrafish, humanized mice, and organoids as model organisms to study host-virus interactions, and epidemiological approaches. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step and readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Alul