Power User
LV

Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor
34d781111cf8c739983b3be24d733d59.webp

Free Download Alpha Bodyguards Daddy Doms Need a Milker (Audiobook)
An Age Gap Reverse Harem Why Choose Omegaverse Fated Mates with Pregnancy, Knotting, and Milking
By: Sadie Smith
Narrated by: Virtual Voice

08-19-24 | ASIN: B0DDM82K31 | M4B@125 kbps | 1h 29m | 81.61 MB | True Decrypt (Libation)
Life as a receptionist was comfortably predictable, right up until the night I witnessed a murder that flipped my world upside down. Now, under the watch of three formidable alpha bodyguards-Chase, Brett, and Oliver-my existence teeters between safety and something far more perilous and exciting. As danger looms closer, my instinctual desires awaken, and I find myself drawn irrepressibly to the protective embrace of my alphas, whose every command I am compelled to follow
Chase, Brett, and Oliver are elite bodyguards tasked with protecting Zoe, a key witness to a brutal crime. Bound by duty and driven by their alpha instincts, they must keep her safe from mounting threats. As the stakes get higher, their protective urge morphs into possessive desire. Determined to guard her with their lives, they're unprepared for the deep, primal connection that pulls all four of them into a dangerous whirlwind of passion and loyalty

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction

Top Alul