Csatlakozás
Üzenetek
Reakció pontszám
Díjak
Kor
9e72579dacbce6e2ac6195e6c19db755.webp

Free Download After Toast: Recipes for Aspiring Cooks by Kate Gibbs
English | June 1, 2013 | ISBN: 1742379419 | 232 pages | PDF | 21 Mb
Finally, a cookbook that answers the question all aspiring cooks ask-what can I cook once I've mastered toast?The essential young person's guide to real, and really awesome, food.

Toast is the entry into the kitchen for many cooks-the dish ayoung cook first learns not to burn, or thatthey make when there is nobody around to cook for them. It's a reliable culinary introduction. But what comes next? Taking aspiring cooks into the kitchen fray, this cookbook shows young adults what to eat and how to cook. Distilling culinary advice from her own upbringing,the authoroffers must-know tricks for the new-to-cooking, modernizes classics, and inspires an interest in healthy cooking. Recipes for crunchy, fried mozzarella-stuffed croquettes; French roast chicken; mini cheeseburgers; and proper salads meet ideas for sprawling weekend feasts. This book raises the bar for the packed lunch, serves up new ideas on snacks, shows teens and 20-somethings what to cook forfriends or mom, and puts an end to endless fridge searches by answering the perpetual question "What can I eat?".

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Code:

A kód megtekintéséhez jelentkezz be.
					Please log in to view the code.

Links are Interchangeable - Single Extraction

Top Alul